I missed one set of flag football games while I was in Story City on October 7. Today, I was late to Graham's game. I've only been late or missed these two times. Both times, I've missed big things. I feel most guilty toward Graham given the touchdowns I saw by Max today. I missed an interception by Max a couple of weeks ago. I felt really bad. Here's what makes me feel worse - I missed a touchdown by Graham on the 7th and today, he scored a touchdown in the opening drive and I arrived just as everyone was cheering.
Worse yet - although the boys are not impacted - none of the plays on October 7 or 21 are on video or photo. I have some taped and photographed today but nothing at the right moment. Of course. At least, I have the memory of Max's today and as Mitch reminds me, I lived the moment instead of taping it.
Graham, I saw your first touchdown of the season and I'm crossing my fingers for one more in the two remaining games!
No comments:
Post a Comment