Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Election 1992
I love watching the election results role in every four years and listening to the predictions. I credit all the hours Dean Fiihr and I spent predicting and studying the campaigns and then the hours spent on election night with our papers spread out and the discussion going on in my parents family room in 1992 for my love of this evening. We were so right on with our work for Mr. Wagner! Here's to 1992 Clinton vs. Bush!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment