Sunday, September 9, 2012

Football and Faith

I love Sunday night football. I forget just how much until the season begins again. Love it.

And as for Faith Hills' opening, yes, men it's good and she's beautiful as usual. My boys have been anticipating for weeks. I know Mitch is sad to be working in D.C. Max was glued by 7:15 and Graham just said "did I miss her singing Sunday night football?"

Max "Yes."

Graham "the one she gets off the motorcycle?"

Max, "it's new this year. It's better. You see more football players."

Graham, "oh."

One kid gets Dad's love of Faith. I thought the other did as He wad staring at her but seems to have moved on. I prefer we keep the love at bay a bit longer!

And by the way, we did go to Sunday School today so got a little bit of that Faith, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment