Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother's Day

Time for bed and I'll go with a smile on my face. The smile would have been here had I done nothing or everything today simply because I am blessed with a fantastic mother and three wonderful sons who make me a mother. My smile is extra wide and my heart full because of my day -
  • my mom here with me today
  • slept 'till 7:30 although had visitors starting at 6:30 and someone in the bed with me or at the side talking to me from then on
  • found a great sign (Mitch's tradition for holidays) hanging in the kitchen
  • planted my garden with my dad and Graham plus a little help from Max and Graham
  • brunch at Red's
  • boys took a photo with me, happily
  • Max's Trojan baseball - not perfect for a way to spend Mother's Day but made so by the boys' winning one, losing one; placing 3rd and giving all the mom's a rose between the two games!
  • pizza dinner with great conversation
  • perfect homemade cards
    • Max's saying I'm the best mom ever
    • Graham's detailing "super mom"
      • if I could give my mom something special just from me me, it would be love
      • my mom looks prettiest when she is in a wedding
      • my favorite thing to do with my mom is to reed book
    • Pierce's including his handprint
  • coupons for hugs for a year, dish washing, picking up the house and more
  • zinnia's from Graham, planted by Graham (with some help from me on one of my volunteer days!
  • a fabulous new purse
  • Mr. Popper's Penguins movie with my boys in bed
I'll take this one any year!

Love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment