Sometimes easy, sometimes not. I'm an accepting person of race, religion, sexual preferences, job change, etc. but when it comes to my family and friends with the topic of living further away, not enough time together, growing older, etc. well I'm it's harder. The one on my plate right now, not easy for me.
Right now, I have to accept that when I wake tomorrow, I no longer will have a baby in my house. Pierce will two years-old and he's the last little one in our home. I know many consider one to be the time when a child is no longer a baby but because I've so enjoyed the baby stage of all my kids, Pierce has still cuddled and loved like a baby in many respects and he's the last child we're going to have, I've held on to it a little longer. When I sing Happy Birthday tomorrow, the acceptance will begin. This could be harder than I thought. Sniff. Sniff.
No comments:
Post a Comment