Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
A first
We've seen the same pediatrician, Dr. Jerold Woodhead (aka Dr. Jerry), since two months before Max arrived. That was more than seven years ago. He's been at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Pediatrics Clinic for all our time. We've never missed an appointment nor have we been there the wrong day. This week, Dr. Woodhead started having clinic time at the North Liberty office. Today, Pierce has his two-year well child check. Or so I thought. I had the appointment listed on the wrong day. He's only there on Fridays, not Tuesdays. We'll head back on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment