Monday, April 15, 2019

Love

The love between Ryah and the boys melts my heart. They like so many pets and kids have a special love and one that is already deep.

When I went to tell Max goodnight, I found Ryah snuggled up beside him in bed. He was watching her and petting her peacefully. I said that when he comes home from college I will probably find her on his bed sleeping each night. I told him that she seemed to look for all of them last week - checking Graham and Pierce’s rooms and waiting at the top of the stairs for Max. I told Ryah that for all the challenges Max brings me, I am very grateful he wanted a puppy and convinced me to buy her. And to Max I said I I have called in love with her and love how much love she has brought to our family. His smile was all I needed.

When I said good night, to Graham, I let Ryah sit on his bed. His peaceful smile was so deep. I told him too that I was “grateful you boys convinced me this was a good idea because she brings so much love to all of us.” “Yeah she does.” She found her place with him tonight including being asleep by him when I just checked on him (see photos at two different times).

Yes, I’ve already let Ryah lay on their beds because well, life is short and falling in love with a puppy is simply a fantastic feeling.




No comments:

Post a Comment