Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Tough
Been a tough couple of days. So simply, without all kinds of details, I treasure the fact that when I'm having a tough night and I really need the boys to know that and to understand it, that we can talk. I am so lucky to have them be warm, loving sons. They have played into the tough week in small ways so it is especially important to me that we can talk and listen to each other. I think it's okay for them to hear and see that my emotions sometimes end in tears and that I can be sad. They better see that like them, I struggle, need love, need prayer, have to refocus and find my direction. Love them. Love them. Love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment