 |
| My boys and me! |
My Mother's Day was spent at the ballpark. Yes, I would have loved our Red's brunch reservation to work and a peaceful day at home or maybe playing at the park. But as I remembered the hug from Graham early this morning, Max playing catch with me and Pierce asking me to hold his hand while he fell asleep tonight, I was reminded that it doesn't matter how or where I spend Mother's Day. It only matter's that I am blessed to be the mother to three boys, to honor my wonderful mother and to spend the day in the middle of all of them. Happy Mother's Day to all who are called mom by someone.
 |
| The one who has taught me so much about being a mother. |
And thanks to the boys and Mitch for the most perfect gifts. Butterflies made from the kids' hand-prints with notes rolled inside for a special date with each of them. (Thanks for the work on these, Mitch!) Pierce requested a trip to Noodles and Company, Graham wants to go to "campis" (campus) and Max will do whatever I want. Max made me a coil pot at school; Graham wrote a card and the things he loves about me, what makes me smile, why he loves me and what he wants to tell me; and Pierce made a flower pot drawing and wrote about playing with me. Someone top the thought and love that went into those!
.JPG) |
| A perfect start to Mother's Day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment