Monday, September 17, 2012

Surely for Christmas this year

My car ride conversation tonight with the three boys after talking with Aunt Shelby this afternoon.

Graham, "Can we go to Disney again so we can see Aunt Shelby?" Wonder which comes first in his mind? Honestly might be a toss up. Anyway...

Me, "We'll have to start planning another trip." That's my standard answer.

Max, "Can we stay in the same hotel again? It was awesome - close to Disney World and it had a great breakfast."

Me, "That was good."

Graham, "Could we go again now for Halloween?"

Me, "Probably not this year."

Max, "Well, how about for the snow? Like at Christmas."

Graham, "We could plan by then."

Sure boys, I love it that much, too. Now, if it was that easy and inexpensive!

I have mentioned the idea to Mitch and my parents perhaps it's time to move from operation discussion to operation focus on planning.

1 comment:

  1. DO IT!!! This is a short window- where they all love it, and the magic is still real. Also I paid for the tickets for our last trip donating plasma and selling stuff on Craigslist. Even pixie dust can only get you so far! It's totally do-able Momma, I am pretty sure Mickey misses you all too! Maybe a YES program trip to get cheaper tickets???

    ReplyDelete