- two trips to the pool
- two evenings spent with friends
- a trip to the batting cages
- camping in the backyard
- a birthday party
- North Liberty BBQ and Blues
- a 5 mile run - VERY hot
- errands
- gardening
- breakfast with friends
- now four sleeping boys
Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Busy fun!
Here's a rundown of our Memorial Day weekend so far and it's just a bit before 5:00 pm on Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment