Thursday, February 17, 2011

In the company of good friends

Last night had dinner with my friends Erica (since middle school), Kristen (friends by chance being neighbors, she's left the neighborhood and we've become stronger friends) and Lori (many connections with friends - the other two and at the gym together, and now developing a friendship). Although the night was short (had to pick Janel up from the airport - YEAH!) it was one of those nights where you leave with a big smile on your face, thankful for a special group of girlfriends.

A group knows you well when they can make the following comments after I order a Goose Island Matilda (thanks Dr. Henry for introducing us!!!) - keeping in mind that I am so NOT a beer drinker and I love Reds' Cable Car Martini.

Kristen, "Next thing you know, she'll be ordering a steak."

Erica, "And a piece of chocolate cake."

Love friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment