Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Movie time - How to Train Your Dragon
I realize it's been out for awhile but just tonight we had a chance to see it. Max and I watched the entire thing without moving. Loved it. Graham was a bit scared so opted for something else upstairs although he watched a bit here and there. Mitch joined him. Pierce wandered up and down snuggling and chatting with whoever would pay attention. I think we'll make Wednesday night movie nights - at least Max and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment