Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Football
While I will definitely miss Iowa Hawkeye and all college football once the fall is over, I'll really miss the boys' games with their friends in our yard. Four days in a row that we've been outside all afternoon or as soon as school is out with a "game" of football with a few neighbors. The laughter, the competition, the dirty knees, the minor injuries, the tackling, the exercise. It's all good and what friends and football are made for when your a little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment