Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Near tooth tradgedy

Max decided for some reason, probably to get back at his brother, to put Graham's boo-boo (the little burp cloth he sleeps with) in his mouth. Well, Graham yanked it out and now Max has a loose tooth. It's the middle upper right tooth. Suddenly though the excitement of the loose tooth turned to confirming it was not a permanent tooth. I never should have even said something in my wondering state to Max because I then had to confirm which teeth he'd lost. Quickly let me state, the tooth should be loose. He hasn't lost it. Here's the tooth recap - while I have many things to organize in my home right now, I know exactly where the tooth info and teeth are located - so I don't have to keep wondering which tooth was lost when!
  1. April 30, 2009 - lost the tooth in the evening; middle lower right
  2. August 2, 2009 - lost the second tooth (middle lower left) while at Gamma and Gump's house; they read him Lizzie and the Tooth Fairy which was my favorite book and the tooth fairy left a gold dollar coin
  3. August 5, 2010 - lost the top right tooth (the only top one); it was pretty loose and while in an early morning wake-up tickle game with Gamma, her elbow hit and out it came; another gold dollar coin
  4. October 9, 2010 - lost the lower left tooth after biting into a sandwich at Gamma and Gump's house; I was driving to my grandpa's 95th birthday party and he called me on the phone; since he remembered the first one coming out so easily when it was super loose, he took it upon himself to pull this one; he was so proud to show my mom and I when he arrived at the party; another gold dollar coin
Each tooth with the exception of the one this last weekend has been placed in his Super Hero's tooth fairy pillow. I can't believe I've missed two!

No comments:

Post a Comment