Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Monday, September 13, 2010
One foot in front of the other
Another year before Graham returns to Dr. Jose Morcuende to look at his legs and feet. Graham had a check today because his left leg and foot have continued to turn in with bilateral tibial torsion causing him to be quite pigeon-toed on that foot and start tripping some. We had a good appointment and at this point, no action needs to be taken. Graham is likely to fall in the 5% that have significant pigeon toe. He could be going through a growth spurt that is causing it to be more pronounced. As some kids grow, they almost train their brain to walk straighter. This will just take time to see what happens. The good thing is that it doesn't seem to be in his hips, his leg bones are not any more turned than before and his actual foot structure is okay. All good pieces of news. We'll continue to watch Graham and any signs that things are worse. A trooper again today and a fast runner as witnessed by the doctors today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment