Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Friday, September 15, 2023
Bolt Game Day!
Friday Night Lights Week #4 - taking on Cedar Falls in the UNI-Dome! The switch to 5A has brought added determination, grit and excitement for Graham and the Bolts. Graham has 1000+ yards in three games (doesn't happen without solid teammates!), players making hard tackles, returning kick-offs and recording multiple touchdowns. At 1-2 (lost to West 28-35, beat City 41-14 and lost to Pleasant Valley 39-56), they have lost to good teams, kept Zeus at home and are hungry for another win! Proud of the team and love the Bolt Community. Best of luck to my GB QB #8 and all the boys tonight! (photos from the last three weeks capturing Graham, the team's love for teammates no longer with them and some of Graham's best fans) ⚡💜🏈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment