Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Liberty High Difference Makers
Max served on the leadership team for Liberty High School Difference Makers Dance for a Differnece this year. I saw him put in time and effort that often made me pause. He gave his heart to the event. This team was impressive and on Sunday, May 1, they reaised $22,618.22 for kids and their familes battling life threating diseases. Some proud parent moments, like this, stand out more than others. Congrats to all involved and thanks to all who supported the effort. Way to go Max!
Labels:
Liberty,
Max,
philanthropy
Location:
North Liberty, IA 52317, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment