Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Class of 2022 Senior Parents Challenge - Days 5 & 6

Last fall, lots of parents did the "Class of 2022 Senior Parents" challenge. I was nominated and like many was busy, ignored, said I'll do it later, couldn't pick photos, was in denial, etc. Well, now I wish I'd done it. So to those who nominated me or shared their kids photos with me, thanks. I'll take my turn and cram the ten days into 5 so I'm done before graduation. And I'll spare everyone the nominations because well, everyone's already done it. Cheers to all you parents of seniors doing this emotional time with me! Here goes...

This is Days 5 & 6 of 10 day “Class of 2022 Senior Parents” challenge. I will select an image from a day in the life of being a parent of a senior and post it without explanation. That’s 10 days, 10 photos 0 explanations.

 

October 2, 2021

November 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment