Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Good night

 The boys all had good, albeit boring they tell me, first days back at school. All were happy and ready to return today. It felt good to all of us to have a normal start. There may be lots of masks and some things that are very different but friends and learning can still be the same.

One of my highlights if not my highlight of the return is that last night while I was working with Traci and Jana on some items for football season, Max came up to me, told me he was going to bed, let me hug him, kiss his check and say I love you. He returned the I love you. That is a start of senior year happy moment. Thanks, kid.  This year is going to be hard, those moments will make it harder and happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment