| |
| 2019 |
![]() |
| 2004 |
| 2018 |
| 2011 or 2012? |
| 2017 |
![]() |
| 2006 |
![]() |
| 2005 |
Today is May Day. We didn't make or deliver any baskets. Maybe it's because the boys hare too old. Maybe they were wrapped up in Graham, Elliot and Finn heading back to PA or the house construction or heading to Mitch's. Maybe I didn't push hard enough. I thought in middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, it would be fun. I also know times change. I also know, maybe, just maybe, if I'd had the things here, they would have been in. So next year, I'll have the supplies and be ready! I loved the tissue paper idea our first year and how we kept with it. I remember in 2018, Graham only wanted to do them if we could do cups. Sure, if that's how we'll make it happen. Last year, Pierce had no interest until the last minute. And he too wanted cups. Whatever you want next year boys, this mom will be ready and all in! For tonight, I'm going to settle into the memories, maybe shed a couple of tears at not having done them this year, look for all the other years of photos and say a little prayer for 2021.



No comments:
Post a Comment