Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Sunday, January 26, 2020
Simplicity
Simple things do make me happy. Dinner for all of us - Max, Graham, Pierce, Andy and Hayden. Meatball subs, salads, fruits, conversation. Followed by a couple of rounds of cards before the older three went to EPIC. Then Pierce, Andy and I headed out to make a return to Kohl's, buy car washes and light bulbs. We had an unexpected great detour when Pierce and Andy spotted the North Liberty Beat the Bitter fireworks. A bit of time in Penn Meadows park for the ice skating, bonfire and fireworks. I'll sleep happy tonight from these small, simple things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment