As I near my own bedtime, here's what I'm thinking....
Freshmen registration and orientation ✅
Junior high registration and orientation ✅
4th grade and only one in elementary ✅
New school shoes bought ✅
Backpacks, school supplies and lunchboxes ✅
All boys sleeping ✅
We’re ready for tomorrow.
Wait.... freshmen, another junior high and only one left in elementary school? I may have to rethink this “ready” part!
As Max went to bed tonight he told me he was ready for high school. I know he is and overall, I am too. I know it's the next step under this parenting/child relationship. I am ready to watch him soar in new ways. That said, I'm still not ready... for the end of summer, for the boys ages, for one to be four years from moving out of the house and well, I just want to snuggle a little longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment