Now to find some photos of these in action because rarely were they this empty and neat!
Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Do I really need a Kleenex?
Suddenly, I'm realizing my boys may have taken my last food order and fixed my last meal (two pieces of pizza, grapes and a Diet Cherry Coke) on Monday night. I'm selling our Little Tikes Kitchen (sink, stove, oven and fold-out table) and the coordinating Refrigerator.

Sure, they play with it occasionally and at Pierce's age of five, Max and Graham were still playing with it quite a bit. But as the third of three boys, Pierce's interest is only peaked when one of his brothers' shows interest. It's time.
Years of use and love. These were well worth whatever money we spent and space they took up in the play room. I've been the short order cook, the customer, the tea party guest, the cake tester, the grocery store organizer, and the bystander watching with a smile as three boys developed skills, made meals, stirred, poured, tasted, laughed, argued, filled the frig, washed dishes, made coffee, and served.
This is harder than I thought.
Now to find some photos of these in action because rarely were they this empty and neat!
Now to find some photos of these in action because rarely were they this empty and neat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment