From the opening ceremony thru tonight, we've watched a lot of the Olympics as a family. I've loved it. My kids talk about Phelps, Franklin, Douglas, the Fabulous Five, men playing volleyball, why athletes cry during the Star Spangled Banner, Jeter, Loche, not understanding shot put, why baseball and football are not Olympic sports, Prince William and Duchess Kate, and the medal counts. I love watching them cheer and the anticipation in their eyes in the middle of a race. If I miss something, Max and Graham give me the details or if we've remembered the DVR, we watch it again!
Perhaps the best time is an almost four year old's commentary on the Olympics. It is far more entertaining than I expected! Thank you, Pierce!
In the past, when the Olympics are over, I miss watching them. After this year, I'll miss watching them with my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment