Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Pierce loves to sing. I love to hear him sing. It's adorable and other two boys weren't much into singing at three or any age. Pierce does it in the car, when going to bed, sitting at the table, while drawing, anywhere. He accomplished the four specific places today and I smiled each time. He's stuck on Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star right now (no doubt from Max trying to learn it on his new keyboard) and I could listen to it a million times from now until whenever he stops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment