
Mitch took off today to spend time with Ray as he has lab work, reading of his CT scan, meets with Dr. Choong and hopefully, undergoes another round of chemo starting tomorrow. That means it's me and the boys. We had a really good day - nearly two hours of coloring and drawing at the kitchen table and two trips to the pool. Yep, two. First one with the Schillingers (thanks to them for the invitation and all their help, especially with Pierce), a quick trip home to bring Bethany home and eat, then a return to meet Olsons and Gates who arrived when we were leaving (thanks to them, too!). The boys have jumped right into fish mode and loved two trips! Max attempted the test to go in the deep end. He didn't pass but I'm super proud of him - he tried - which for him just deciding to go for it was huge, gave it his best and did half of it amazingly well. Confident he'll pass soon and as he's said - "I don't know if I'll go off the board but I want to know I can!" You go, buddy! I had three pool tired boys tonight who all wanted some snuggle time!



Boys showing off the new swim trunks and swim shirts from Gamma and Gump at Easter - and just showing off a bit!
Look at all that hair Pierce has!!
ReplyDeleteYou have been reading Michael Hyatt's stuff too. I love it! I wish I could remember to go on here regularly. How do you remember to?