Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A comment on today's earlier entry

About a half hour after the entry about the perfect moment and the peacefulness.

It did last for a good half hour. When it ended though, I found Max, Evan and Elliot on the other side of the fence - no longer in the backyard - after telling them to stay in the backyard. They usually listen, the boys know not to leave, the snow was too high to get the gates open and I had the lower level garage open to come in the house. They were ready to come in and said they forgot they were supposed to come in through the lower level. The most interesting part -

Me: How did Elliot get over the fence?
Max: Evan and I helped him from each side.

Boys are so innovative when THEY want something.

No comments:

Post a Comment