Saturday, February 20, 2010

Melt a mom's heart

We arrived home last night from Ray's to three boys happy to see mom and dad. Pierce almost jumped out of Andy's arms trying to get to Mitch or me as he carried him down the driveway. Andy had to bring Pierce to us because we couldn't get the Bu (the Malibu) up the slippery driveway and Mitch didn't have boots to walk up it! Mitch took him first and then he quickly reached for me and gave me a hug. Welcome home!

We took Pierce with us to the Gates to get Max and Graham. Graham opened the door for and before he even said hello to me, he was hugging Pierce! I eventually got a hug from him and one from Max.

Then today, I sat Pierce on our bed while Max was watching cartoons. Pierce crawled right over to Max who hugged him and pulled him close while talking with him. I loved seeing the love between the two of them.

Watching my boys interact can melt my heart in mere seconds. With everything going on with Ray, I welcomed the melting and the comfort it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment