Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Look at me
Although Pierce can't say the words, I know it's what he was thinking today. I went to the garage to get Cleo's food (or something) while Pierce was having a snack in his high chair. I came back, maybe gone for 30 seconds, to find him sitting on his high chair tray. He made it look perfectly normal. No idea how he did this since the tray was close but he did. And he's do it again. So now we can't leave let go of him once the tray is removed from the high chair because he just wants to stand-up but we also can't leave him seated in the chair with the tray next to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment