Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Environmentally aware
I think it's far to say that Max is aware of the importance of recycling and reusing whenever possible. Not always, but most of the time. I smiled tonight when I emptied his lunch box to find the baggie from his cookie in his sandwich box. We talked the first week of school about using reusable containers and reusing baggies. He's done a super job, even making baggies last the entire week. Good work, kid! In this and many ways, you're already having an impact on the world around you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment