Monday, February 22, 2010

The best part of today....

the end. I rocked Pierce all the way to sleep tonight which was a great way to end a day that basically started at 10:04 PM last night with him vomiting all over in bed. The two of us were up most of the night. I spent another day away from work but had good quality time with him. He actually seemed to feel good all day.

When I came out from putting him to bed, I sat on our bed and listed to Max, Graham and Pierce prepare for my birthday - wrapping gifts, making a sign, debating who would give me which present (they made a quick trip to the mall tonight) and what time they needed to get up to make me breakfast. Honestly, with everything going on, just hearing them talk and the fun they were having is gift enough for me. The night was topped off by Max and Graham being thankful that tomorrow is my birthday and Mitch being thankful for me.

Great family. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment