Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Friday, November 20, 2009
DisneyLive!
Max, Graham, Mitch and I went to DisneyLive! at the U.S. Cellular Center tonight. Our friend, Tina, won the tickets and gave them to us. The show included Mickey Mouse Club House, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, and My Frien
ds Tigger and Pooh. Cute show. We got to do the Meet and Greet which was special but not what we expected. It was a chance to meet Tigger and Pooh then have your photo taken with them. We thought it would be a bit more but oh, well. The show was probably best for ages 2-5 and although Max claimed he was too old, he choose to go and said at intermission "I'm glad I came. I like Handy Manny." Pierce probably would have loved the music but he would have been exhausted and trying to crawl around. Overall, it was fu
n for the boys and they'll remember singing, dancing, and for at least a few days, getting cotton candy with a DisneyLive! hat (Max) and 
a big snow cup in a DisneyLive! cup (Graham)! Thanks, Tina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment