Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Fruit snack obsession
To say Graham has an obsession with fruit snacks is an understatement. He would eat five packages a day, I'm guessing, if someone said it was okay or he could get away with it on his own. Amazingly, exhaustion won out over fruit snacks today. On the ride home from Des Moines today (tailgated and watched Iowa beat Iowa State!) he had a package of fruit snacks in his lap. I turned around shortly after we'd started home and he was sound asleep, hand in the open package of fruit snacks. Of course, when I heard him awake about an hour later, he was eating the fruit snacks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment