Thousands of parents are going through the same thing I am tonight - trying to figure out where the time has gone for their first child to start school.
Really, Max will be six in a week and a half? He's going to kindergarten tomorrow? He'll soon be out of a car seat? He knows his address, phone number, where mom and dad work, the full names of everyone in his family, his birthday, words to start reading, how to count, brush his teeth, fix his own breakfast, too many things to write? Yes, to all. He's growing up. I can't stop it and I don't want to but it sure is flying by.
I'm so proud of him and I can only imagine how proud I'll feel tomorrow morning when I take him to school. I'm also imagining that everyone will see how proud I feel when I pull the tissues out of my pocket.
Max, Max-Max, Punkin, Peanut, M, I love you. Lots. Have fun at school.
Good luck! I was sad when Cate started preschool so I'm sure I'll be a wreck when it's time for kindergarten!
ReplyDelete