Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Magic Shoes
Graham went through his annual check with Dr. Jose Morcuende today and did great. Although we've seen a slight increase in the in-toeing of his left foot, there is no need for returning to the Mitchell Braces (aka Magic Shoes) or any other procedures. Graham is likely to have some in toeing of his feet and this slight turn over the last year is probably just his body adjusting versus the tibial torsion. He'll go back in another year for a check and around the age of 5-6, we'll decide if any more procedures are needed. He's a happy boy knowing he doesn't have to wear the shoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment