Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Friday, April 30, 2010
Another injury
Graham's had a tough week. Two accident reports at Montessori and today an injury at my parents. He closed one of his fingers in Ape the Escape. Mom's not sure how he did it but he was a tough kid as usual. His finger was stuck long enough for her to get from the driver's door to the rear passenger side where he was standing. Ouch. He was trying to open the door when she got to him. Thankfully, a gallon of milk for icing (they were near a store) and fun band-aids later, he was feeling okay. Some lost skin and redness were the biggest wounds by bed. May he have no injurys for at least a day or two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment