Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Sunday, March 10, 2019
Chatting
The boys all laid on my bed last night and we simply chatted and laughed. Everything from Max's surgery to the divorce to emotions to Mitch's wedding to our upcoming trip to Florida to Hayden moving back to North Liberty to Andy and I being happy. It was great. Sure moments of pause and hard but life is like that and I'm learning to be okay with it. In part because it means you also get a lot of happy, special times too. And I would not have traded tonight for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment