Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Home alone - never
I came home today and met Mitch and Max in the driveway ready to leave for baseball. Graham and Pierce were in the doorway of the garage laughing, yelling and being crazy - usual personalities. Oh how I wish I had a photo of them and a record of their little minds falsely thinking Mitch was leaving before I returned! Good reminder of why Mitch and I often laugh and say we will we never leave those two home alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment