Max and Graham go to Awana Club at Parkview Church on Wednesday nights with our friends the Bartacheks (thank you them) and LOVE it.
I love Wednesday nights not because they leave the house for two and a half hours but because of what it gives to Mitch and me with Pierce. One of us spends the Wednesday night with just him. Mitch usually takes him to pajama story hour. I read lots of books and color with him. I love the time I get with him. Sure I also like the nights when Mitch is with him and I get a few things done and it's great when all the boys are around but I really love the special time with Pierce.
Tonight, with the boys gone and Mitch in Washington, D.C., Pierce and I took advantage of all the minutes - baseball catch, chalk drawings, a snack, a long bubble bath with singing and laughter, puzzles, reading and a long back rub. Doesn't get any better.
No comments:
Post a Comment