Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering 9/11/11 ten years later


The NYC World Trade Centers on September 11, 2001
NYC Firefighters raising the flag from the ruins.
Today and everyday remembering and honoring those who lost their lives on 9/11 and in the time following fighting for our country.Thankful of all those who continue to serve our country and come home to family and friends.
10 years ago I sat in my hotel room next to LAX & watched as it was shut down, lives were changed & questions asked. I spent the next four days in the hotel seeing families of those lost on the flights gather and mourn. As hotel guests away from our families we bonded in our tears & shock. Today, I remember all those who lost their lives on 9/11 & in the days & years to come fighting for our country. God bless each individual, their families & all those proud to be Americans. I honor you today.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment