Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Fantastic
My weekend really can be described in that one word. Although longer entries tell the story, in short, I will remember it as follows - Roland-Story Norsemen High School (where I graduated) football game w/ my family, my grandfather's 95th birthday party (impressive, emotional), dinner with a long time friend I count among the very best (thanks, Ry), out with him and another great friend for lots of laughter and memories (will be thinking of the night for a long time Ry and Greeny), and Center Grove Orchard for the five of us and my parents today (exhausting fun)! I'll look back on every moment from this weekend with reflection and fondness. A weekend of growing and remembering the people, moments and things most important in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment