Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Friday, June 18, 2010
Family affair
My hair. Seriously. It seems at least once a week for the past month or more, that there is a family discussion about whether I should cut my hair back really sort, a little shorter or let it grow long. The two most engaged in the discussion - Max and Mitch. Mitch would like it shorter than now, but not quite as short as last fall. Max wants me to grow it out so I can have a ponytail again. Graham is unpredictable and just finished his own hair struggles. I can't decide. Pierce is having his own hair conflict - tons of curls that are adorable but need to be cut. This could be an ongoing issue. Perhaps this hair thing isn't just about my hair. Hair may truly be a family affair - and we don't even have any girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment