Monday, April 5, 2010

OUCH!

I just finished spending an hour closed in Pierce's room with Pierce, two glasses of water, a bag of Cheerios and my phone listening to The Lion King soundtrack. That's the only choice and what happens when mom is on crutches, dad leaves with the older two boys and you have to keep control of an 18 month old!

This morning, I hurt my foot while doing a lunge at the gym. Took my left foot back into the lunge, started down and hear something sort of pop. My suspected plantar fasciitis went from a mild condition to much worse in a matter of one lunge during Body Pump class. Always hated those lunges and now it will probably be some time before I'm back to doing them!

I spent this morning at UIHC ending up on crutches and with a sling for sleeping. I head to UI Sports Medicine to determine the extent of the injury and the plan. This does not feel fun and its day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment