I'm finding that my gratefulness during this time in the boot and on crutches for my ruptured fascia grows and runs deep. Gratefulness for my health beyond my foot and the knowledge that it will get better even if it takes time. Gratefulness for the Riters who fed my family last night while I was gone, had the boys over to play and for picking up the boys from school. Gratefulness for Lori who brought a meal today even though our friendship is new. Gratefulness to Dana who is going to help with Pierce tomorrow night. Gratefulness for Mitch making breakfast, fixing lunches, getting Pierce up and ready for the day, taking the boys to soccer and swimming and then going to get groceries. Gratefulness to my mom who is coming again Friday and Saturday to help with house activities. Gratefulness for all those who are helping (listed earlier or in the future or not at all but will not hold it against me) and keeping my spirits up (in person, over the phone, in notes) when I'd like to let them go to tears!
I am a blessed and loved woman - today and always - I know that and for that I am grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment