Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hawkeye victory


The Hawkeyes are 5-0 for the first time since 1995 which is the year I was a junior in college. Wow, makes me feel old since people are talking about this memorable accomplishment like it happened before most people can remember! We beat Arkansas State (24-21) today in not a pretty game. We'll have to look better than we have (except for against Penn State) to beat Michigan next week. I'm beginning to feel like a sideline fan having not been to a game this season or last. I am crossing my fingers and toes that I'll make one of this season's remaining games. Next year, we will figure out how to return to the game scene at least for a few games - especially if I have to continue to be the owner of University of Wisconsin Badgers football tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment