Mother of three awesome (and about 100 other descriptors) boys; I have too many interests; I love spending time with friends; my job outside the home is great; I'm focused on love, kindness, grace, compassion, empathy, patience and forgiveness because they matter; I'm a divorcee; finding my way in life one step and sometimes one leap at a time
Monday, July 27, 2009
Still a baby
When I see new babies, it's already heard for me to remember when Pierce was a new baby and not almost ten months old. On the other hand it seems like he was swaddled in a blank a mere few days ago. I guess it's good to forget some of the new baby moments but to mostly remember and treasure them. Although he is only almost ten months old, I do have to remind myself that he's still a baby. It wasn't hard to remember today when he was crying before his nap and just wanted to be held. Rocking him while rubbing his cheek calmed him completely and there he was sound asleep, snuggled on my shoulder and chest. Not a care in the world - for either of us - and both of us happy that he's still a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment