Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Birthday Dinner - 8/27/2007

Written by Sheila Baldwin - Max's godmother

Brad and I were so excited to host Max for his first "outing without family." I wanted to share two funny Max'isms from his birthday dinner at Boston's.


When he opened his gift, he asked about the certificate indicating the savings bond we had purchased for him. I told him that would be money for college. He said, "I don't like college. I don't want to go to college." I asked him whether he had ever been to a college. He said, "One--my dad's." I told him he might like college if he visited his mom's!

We had ordered a cookie for him for dessert, but asked the waitress to not bring it out until he had finished his dinner. Unfortunately, they didn't listen and brought it out too early. Max pushed away his dinner and said, "I'm full of chicken. I'm hungry for a cookie."

What a kid. What a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment